Egypt Modern School Egypt Modern School
- Our environment promotes a sense of respect, responsibility and integrity by modeling such behavior.
- Each person is responsible for his or her own choices.
- Each person has a responsibility to contribute to the community.
- Education is a life long process.
- It is every child’s right to be educated.
- Our environment teaches tolerance and acceptance of others, regardless of their beliefs, physical or mental abilities.
- We acknowledge that each student learns differently. Hence, we believe in providing suitable teaching styles to meet the variety of individual learning needs.
- Develop the skills needed to use technology to enhance further learning.
- Foster students’ critical thinking strategies needed for finding solutions to problems faced within an academic context, as well as social problems faced by the community.
- Provide all students with verbal and written communication skills needed to proficiently express themselves in the English language.
- Be open-minded leaders who participate in domestic and worldwide projects that collaborate humanity and knowledge to improve tomorrow’s world
- Work steadily across cognitive, emotional and behavioral areas to establish an integrated approach to encourage and support student engagement at the highest level.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Furnish the school environment with the essential tools to help students become mature, leading and hard-working members of society.
- Maintaining strong parent-teacher-student relationships enables success in learning
- Promoting positive interpersonal relationships helps students work cooperatively with a partner, group, or team and enrich outcomes.
- The administration and faculty, students, parents, and the school community have to collaborate together and share the responsibility of educating the students.